Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What age it is best to begin to meditate?

I was Karen Ellen Stanley - that was me!

I was less than a year old
I just did not consider the act a name
Until I was much older!
I am Karen Ellen Mascoll - I am me

Discuss?


med·i·tate   verb (used without object)
1. to engage in thought or contemplation; reflect.
2. to engage in transcendental meditation, devout religious contemplation, or quiescent spiritual introspection.
    verb (used with object)
3. to consider as something to be done or effected; intend; purpose: to meditate revenge.




cog·ni·tive   adjective
1. of or pertaining to cognition.
2. of or pertaining to the mental processes of perception, memory, judgment, and reasoning, as contrasted with emotional and volitional processes

No comments:

Post a Comment