Monday, September 12, 2011

Make Someone smile today



If someone has been helpful I make sure I thank them.
People are better people when they know they are appreciciated.
Paul, a very helpful assistanct at the Virgin store in Croydon gave some very good advice.



He lost a sale because it but he done an incredilly good deed for me and my other half. Because of his honesty, I contact Virgin by phone and saved £10 per month on the rental
and the cancellation fee was reduced from £125 to £61.

Photobucket

All because of a honest opinion. Thank you Paul.
Today I popped back with a small gesture, but everone love Maltesers (don't they) When I benefit because of somebody's kindness of nature, I like them to know it is apprciated.

Photobucket

He was initially apprehensive, when I insisted i wanted to speak to him when another member of staff asked if they could help.
Our brief conversation ended with him shaking my hand and wearing a smile.

Thank you  is such an easy way to make someone smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment