Saturday, September 10, 2011

Less is More




Meaning:


The notion that simplicity and clarity lead to good design.  It is what you can do correctly that is important. What you are unable to maybe....


Today's practice ended early for me. I have learn that if you  honestly listen and observe  your inner teacher you will reach optimum health. The body knows when you are reaching/reached you limitl Time to rest, not necessarily stop, just rest.


 
Some of my personal intentions are to record various videos for my facebook and facebook pages.
  • Short summary - Who is Smilie Yogi Karen?
  • My Niche Yoga Smiles - How do I want to help?
  • Dispelling Yoga myths...
  • How the yogic breathe could help
  • Getting some reputation professionals give a testamony about me for me.
  • Work of web page and facebook pages
  • . . . I could go on for an eternity....


    But now it is simply

No comments:

Post a Comment