Wednesday, September 22, 2010

If it hurts what could help? It's really is nature's most effective medicine.

If it hurts what could help? - Relax and Simply breathe.....

Use your breath for pain or times of tension and stress. 
If music is restful for place quietly or you may prefer silence.
  1. Stage one: take a breathe for set comfortable count (count 4) 
  2. Stage two: hold the breath and imagine it engulfing the pain (or whatever is affecting you)
  3. Stage Three: steadily realease the breath for a little longer count (count 6). Imagine the problem is being releived a little as you exhale
  4. Stage Four: Natural pause after breath focus of you favourite positive affirmation
  5. and then begin again,The more breaths are focus the greater the potential benefit.


Then when you have completed you structured breaths.
Rest for a while with your natural breath to get the full benefit.



Montel Williams. I posted this with you in mind. I would be happy to help if you would like to consider a drug method of pain relief, bring to you or I could recommend one of many  yoga teacher friends based in America, that have an understanding of Multiple Sclerosis.

It helps me!  I hope to be able help you and other MSer's and sufferers of any kind of illness xx

me with my Jessica x
Cuddles are always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment