Thursday, September 16, 2010

Harmony in Croydon

Photobucket



I have an idea of rejuvenating the old Ashburton Library, which has been lying empty and utilised. Such a shame!
I was born in Croydon 1966 and have witnessed many changes, many good and also aware of changes that still need to made. I would love to help Croydon be rejuvenated for our future generations.
My  vision can easily be merged  with the community's shared vision, and taking into account the diverse nature of Croydon and support those who need it and provide an arena to provide the necessary place of harmony in Croydon and support to the community.
I confidently declare, the only way to truly experience my enthusiasm and my ability to make our dream materialise is to meet me. I hope to be the conduit for more than the  positive change that brings to the community - but to also become a Croydon Community Advocate    !
Photobucket           Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment