Friday, August 19, 2011

Yoga calms me for today's challenge....

National Insurance not paid when I was sick... and so for my next challenge...

Thank goodness I am a good yogi with reglar practice. Yoga does not make you immune from the stressors of the world but gives me the tools to cope with the challenges pressented!

Photobucket

National insurance paid from th age of 16 until PHI began in  2008, Marrch 2008 - February 2010 pm Permanent Health Insurance. Marrch 2008 - February 2010 ...
Advised had not paid enought National insurance ;-/ awaiting evidence but takes 12-14 wks/
Appealed ?date... must find paperwork that is in a really safe place...
semt for a medical been... and find paperwork in the same really safe place
Job seekers interviewer


1 July I contact my MP Gavin Barwell
5 July his office replied... pending NI statement?? advised of the time dealay but should consider getting pensions estimate
                      ... pension was paid as getting family allowance...
19 August 2011 Emailed from Yorkhshire Building society about PHI and contributions made.:
19 August sent to MS society for them to assess.
9 Septement appointment with Job seekers for esa.....scanned and stored in the really safe place)

Photobucket

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
19 August 2011 Emailed from Yorkhshire Building society about PHI and contributions made.:
Karen,

I have looked into your query with regards to your national insurance payments as per your email below.

I can confirm that PHI payments are classed as an income and therefore are subject to National Insurance and tax deductions. Having looked into the payment that you received you were in receipt of £381.25 per month which falls below the Lower Earnings Limit of £442 per month. Therefore you were not paying tax or National Insurance payments during the time you received your benefit.

As requested I have attached the PHI policy.

Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards

 * full emailed and PHI document received.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

date5 July 2011 10:08
subjectRE: Letter from your constituent Mrs Karen Mascoll.x
mailed-byparliament.uk
Important mainly because of the words in the message.
hide details 5 Jul
Mrs Mascoll
Thank you for contacting Gavin Barwell MP. You mention that you are awaiting a statement of contributions. Once you have received this Gavin would be happy to look further into the matter and this will provide more detail to enable him to ask the right questions.
Could you also confirm when you send this statement to us the dates you were refused benefits, what type of benefit and the reasons you were given, if there were others than just the NI contribution issue.
Regards
Sara Bashford
Senior Caseworker for Gavin Barwell MP
133 Wickham Road, Croydon, CR0 8TE
020 8663 8741


-----Original Message-----
From: Mrs Karen Mascoll. [mailto:smilieyogi@gmail.com]
Sent: 01 July 2011 15:36
To: BARWELL, Gavin
Subject: Letter from your constituent Mrs Karen Mascoll.

                                            Mrs Karen Mascoll.
                                            546 Davidson Road,
                                            Croydon
                                            Croydon
                                            Surrey
                                            CR0 6DG
                                            Phone: 07788 718588
                                            Email: smilieyogi@gmail.com
                                            Friday 1 July 2011

Dear Gavin Barwell,
I have discovered that dispite working all since I was 16 and paid my
national isurance contributions. I was diagnosed with Multiple
Sclerosis but managed to continue in my work as a mortgage adviser for
the Yorkshire Building Society Croydon branch and their charitable
represent for London South East. I have spoken the National insurance
people who are sending me a statement of all the national insurance I
have paid. When I was on Permanent Health Insurance no National
insurance was paid for me. NOW when I need help I have been rejected by
the system. IT IS NOT FAIR - I have paid decades of National Insurance
and it counts for NOTHING apparently and I been rejected on ESA claim
because of it... then today I have been for an ESA medical, I went but
what will it achieve.
PLEASE HELP ME!
Yours sincerely,
Karen Mascoll

No comments:

Post a Comment